I have just received a blogger award from Kimbo325.
The award is :The Liebster Award!
This award is for new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support each other and of course it has rules.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
So, on with the facts:
1.I was born in Midland, Michigan
2.I actually like the books they made you read in High School.
3.I have 9 siblings.
4. I do not like peanut butter.
5.I can’t spell worth a dang!-Thank the maker for spell checker!
6.I wanted to be a nurse once, until I discovered that the sight of “blood” makes me vomit.
7.My oldest sister is the same age as my mother-in-law
8.I sang in the junior high choir
9.I have green eyes.
10.I had a pair of parachute pants in the 80’s (If you don’t know what these are, it is better not to inquire)
11. I really like chocolate.
Here are the questions that Kim asked:
1. What household chore do you hate the most?
2. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
3. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
4. What do you miss most about being a kid?
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
6. At what age did you consider yourself an adult?
7. What’s one thing you wish you could “un-know”?
8. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
9. What is your first memory of being really excited?
10. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
11. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Here are my answers:
1. I find it impossible to answer that with only one chore.
2.Disney “Up” no foolin’.
3.My husband really liked the Magelleian GPS I got him this year.
4.Not much, everyone was taller and always telling me what to do.
5.How wonderfully gifted I am! Oh, you want me to be serious? They like to tell how I swore like a trooper at the ripe old age of 4 . I once asked a sister if they would ask,”That damn idiot ( meaning my brother Daniel) to get out-of-the-way, I’m trying to sweep the floor.”
6.I still don’t consider myself an adult.
7.How the colon works.
8.I would like to go to London,England.
9.Can’t really remember, but it probably had something to do with “solid” food.
1o.I’m guessing chocolate, do we see a pattern, here?
11.Not taking a shower after exercising.
Awarding the other bloggers
Now this rule I am going to break , most of the blogs I follow have a pretty good following, and not sure of all their numbers,but here are the few more to follow, and so my nominees are:
Now here are my questions to the nominees, so if you want this award just answer these questions or not, you can still have the award:
1.Why do clowns have such big feet?
2.What is the meaning of the universe?
4.Who is your favorite Beatle?
5.What is your favorite stinky cheese?
6.How did you feel when you learned William Shatner wore a girdle?
7.Why can’t we go back in time?
8.How many fingers am I holding up?
9.Do you like to answer questions?
10.Can you whistle?
11.Do you really think that Girls Just Want to Have Fun?
As always love hearing from the nominees. Love hearing from anyone.