Well it is that time again!
Time to make promises that in all likelihood you will not keep.
If you make them while bombed, you may not have to worry, your drunken friends will have a hard enough time remember how they got home let alone remembering any promise you may have made.
My chances of partying being slim and the fact that I do not drink (sainthood is in the works, which is weird, me not being Catholic) I usually choose not to make any.
But, this year I thought I would make some blogger resolutions, because why the heck not?
So, I Rachael resolve in the New Year to…
- To answer every comment on my blog ( Except ones from spam bots, sex bots, or crackpots)
- To not use my blog for any illegal purposes (Except where I can make a load of cash and I won’t be caught)
- To make shore my spellin and grammar is always forever goodly and that I wun’t no longer don’t talk in run-on sentences, annoying the grammar police, who I wished wood just get off my back and leave me the hell alone all ready.
- I will no longer consult the Maya Calendar when writing my posts.
- To read more people’s blogs ,when I have the time and when I feel like it.
- No longer lose my cool when I lose a writing contests, cause the stupid jerks wouldn’t know talent if it came up and bit them on the butt and it is not really that important anyway and you should always be a good sport or something.
- To not make fun of people on my blog.( Unless they deserve it, it is too funny not to, or all the other blogger kids are doing it, too)
- Not going on another blogger’s site just to promote my own blog and talk about myself and my blog, even though they will all be missing out my genius , still I read from a reliable site (another blog) that this is rude and not something you should do, although I do not see why if you have something really important to say and I promise not to do this no more, at least no more than twice a year, possibly.
- I will accept all blog awards and pass the blog love around. (Unless I get overwhelmed, which is not looking like a problem at this point, and if I have already nominated all the bloggers I know about a dozen times already and they just keep coming and so would you get off my back already!)
- I will no longer use any damn cuss words on my damn blog unless I feel the hell like it.
So, do you make New Year’s resolutions? Ever keep any of them?