Yes, yours truly has been nominated for an award!
It was made by a Vikki Claflin at her most awesome blog which is called appropriately Laugh lines.
So, before I go any further, Thank you so much Vikki!
I have also been given an honorary award by Daniel Nest on his most excellent blog Nest Expressed.
I believe that honorary awards are just as special as those you are nominated for .
But,the rules of the game are that you nominate 10 blogs, answer the questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you, and then ask 10 questions of your own.
These are the questions I was asked:
1. Who was your favorite childhood mentor, and why?
I would say my Grandmother Mapes who taught me to give everyone a chance and who showed me how a true lady behaves toward her fellow creatures.
2. If you could go back to school, what would you study, and why?
I am back in school, studying Psychology ,because I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me! Seriously, I want to go into grief counseling.
3. What is your idea of the perfect date?
If possible a Broadway play or a concert, a dozen long stem roses, a tuxedoed husband, dancing in the moonlight, and then….well, you will have to use your imagination.
4. What is the stupidest baby name you’ve ever heard?
5. What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
Never to hate anyone.
6. What is the worst advice anyone ever gave you?
Never to hate anyone! -Joking!
To be harsh when disciplining my teenage son.
7. If you could re-live one day in your life, which would it be?
I would re-live them all and take notes.
8. If you could be rich OR famous, which would you choose, and why?
Rich! Oh, so fabulously Rich!
Think of the shoes I could buy!!
9. If you could only travel to one place in your lifetime, where would you go?
I would go to Dachau in Germany.
10. What is the one thing you’d want your children to say about you after you’re gone?
She wasn’t as clueless as we thought!
Now for the nominating part! Oh goody!
And I am going to renominated Laugh Lines because she is too dang funny!
Here are my 10 questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If money was no concern what would you buy for yourself?
3. What is one of your current life goals?
4. If you could have one talent you do not posses, what would that be?
5. What would you change about the world if you could?
6.How would you spend your time if you had no restraints?
7. Where did you grow up?
8. Who is your favorite music artist and why?
9. Who, if anyone, is your hero?
10. Can you dance?
Well there you go! So ,whether you nominate anyone else or not , I am terribly curious about your answers!! So, pretty please do not leave me guessing, you probably wouldn’t like my guesses!